We also experimented in this episode with a different format. In response to a listener suggestion (thanks Eric!), instead of a shorter episode with a separate extended interview, we recorded everything in a single podcast. The show is longer (about 50 minutes) but we didn’t break up our conversation with our guest. Let us know what you think!
On episode #4 you’ll hear:
- 02:03 – Jeffco’s beltway shenanigans at the State Legislature
- 14:21 – GURA’s new parking lot
- 18:12 – Windy Saddle’s request for a liquor license for their outdoor seating
- 22:35 – A conversation with Nathan Richie, the director of the Golden History Museums
- 40:45 – Getting Involved
- 44:00 – The Mailbox
- 44:37 – Community Chatter
And here are some links related to some of the issues we brought up during podcast:
- Radio Golden gets a mention on the Westword blog.
- Check out the Golden History Museums website.
- Read about the 360-degree panoramic view of Golden that Matt asked about.
- For information about the new City of Golden flag design contest or to submit an entry, send an email to Nathan Richie (email@example.com). The deadline for submissions is April 30.
- For information about events at Woody’s in Golden, including The Breakfast Club on May 1, check out the Woody’s online calendar.
- You can also get more information about the Chihuly exhibit at Foothills Art Center.